One day you’re watching a national TV show or reading a major magazine…
Suddenly you notice they’re interviewing someone as an expert on a topic you know well.
You ask yourself, ‘Why THEM and not ME?’
Now listen… right or wrong, the media doesn’t always feature those with the best credentials. I mean one time CNN had me on to talk about fashion, and I am NOT a fashion expert!
I’d like to show you some specific things these ‘publicity superstars’ do that you should do too if you want to build a whole lot more media coverage.
Join my friend Steve Harrison this Thursday, June 19th for a free webinar (or teleseminar) if you prefer.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
* Advice from a former NBC producer who booked guests for the Today Show and Dateline NBC on how to become a regular guest on national television.
* How to get offered your own show (think Dr. Phil!).
* How to brand yourself for the media in a way that celebrates who you are while also separating you from all the other experts in your field.
* Three things Donald Trump does to speak in compelling soundbites.
* How Jennifer became a regularly- featured lifestyle expert on Fox News and the Early Show and scored coverage in hundreds of print media outlets like O The Oprah Magazine, Us Weekly, Redbook, Success and Entrepreneur.
* Why most authors and experts fail to make the leap from just getting local publicity to scoring big-time national media coverage.
* Why your credentials don’t matter as much as you might think, but what DOES matter when the media is deciding whether or not to feature you.
* The ‘Book Plus’ strategy and how an unknown, self-published author used it to become a regular on radio, making a six-figure income doing phone interviews.
* The hook that helped a nutritionist score so much media coverage that it generated over $60 million in sales of his books and information products.
* Plus much more!
Go here now to register for the call!
In the interest of full disclosure, I’m an affiliate for this program.