Want to be interviewed on top TV shows like CNN, 48 Hours, The View, Fox News and the Today Show?
Would you like to get written up in major national publications like O: The Oprah Magazine, Newsweek, Redbook, Time, Family Circle, Entrepreneur, People, Inc., or the New York Times?
Today I’m posting about a unique chance to get more publicity in America’s biggest media outlets by attending my friend Steve Harrison’s National Publicity Summit 2013, April 24th – 27th in New York City. This is a one-of-a-kind conference where you’ll get to personally meet more than 100 top journalists and producers and pitch your story to them, one-on-one and face-to-face.
To ensure that everyone gets enough one-on-one time with the media, Steve is only admitting 100 attendees, so go here now for the details or risk missing out.
All the above media were represented at previous National Publicity Summits, and Steve expects most to return along with journalists and producers from many other top national TV shows, radio programs and big-time print media.
Having a face-to-face meeting with an editor or producer dramatically increases the chances they’ll write about you – or put you on their show.
When you grab your info packet, you’ll see some of the results Steve’s previous National Publicity Summits have gotten, including how:
- Ron & Lisa Beres were booked on The Today Show.
- Steve Shapiro was the subject of a big story in O: The Oprah Magazine after meeting the writer at the Summit.
- Lauri Loewenberg appeared on both The View and Good Morning America.
- Jim Vonmier got on the CBS Evening News and the Early Show as a result of the training and contacts the Summit gave him.
- Kelly McCloskey used what she learned to get booked on Oprah.
- Barry Spilchuk was interviewed on Fox News within just five hours of meeting the producer at the Summit!
- Sandy Clemmons got written-up in Health Magazine, Money Magazine and TV guide – all from meeting journalists face-to-face at the Summit. Even better, Sandy says since attending the National Publicity Summit, her book’s royalty checks have gone up over 700%!
- And many others!
Again, only 100 attendees will be admitted, and the early registration discount goes away after 6:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 29th. So if you’re interested in attending, go here now.